I've been dying to use this model for quite some time now, but refrained from doing so due to being too inexperienced in Graphic design at the time I took notice of it. Well, after all my practicing within the months, I decided to give it a try. What really gave me trouble was the transparency of the sleeves that dangled and the transparent part of the hat. It made it difficult to switch backgrounds, but I got it in the end. Also ever since my photomanipulation, Secret Story, I have been practicing with adding light to lanterns... still have to practice but definitely an improvement since my first attempt.
This photomanipulation is made to feature my character, Miharu Kuroda, from my story, Amaryllis.